Battery Bluetooth & APP problems
Battery app download links:
1. Download "RoyPow Fish" APP on Google Play or App Store.
2. Find the battery code on the upper of the product.
3. Find the corresponding battery code on APP, and successfully connected.
1. Download the latest version of APP.
2. Turn off Bluetooth and close the APP.
3. Re-open the APP as well as Bluetooth and connect the battery that needs to be connected.
Please click "skip". these three modules in ME module - "User Mode", "Data Query", "Device Binding" can only be used by batteries with WIFI function. "Device Binding" can only be used by batteries with WIFI function, the battery you are currently using does not have WIFI function, so you cannot use these three modules and functions.
BMS is short for Battery Management Systems. It’s like a bridge between battery and the users. The BMS protects the cells from getting damaged — most commonly from over or under-voltage, over-current, high-temperature, or external short-circuiting. The BMS will shut off the battery to protect the cells from unsafe operating conditions. All RoyPow batteries have a built-in BMS to manage and protect them against these types of issues.
Please charge the battery directly, and the battery will return to normal.
Other common problems with batteries
RoyPow batteries can be used for around 3,500 life cycles. Battery design life is around 10 years, and we offer you 5 years warranty. Therefore, even though there is more upfront cost with a RoyPow LiFePO4 Battery, the upgrade saves you up to 70% of battery cost over 5 years.
Our batteries can work down to -4°F(-20°C), and with the self-heating function(optional), they can be recharged at low temperatures.
No. Only when You left the carts with several weeks or months, and we recommend keep more than 5 bars when you turn off the "MAIN SWITCH" on the battery, it can be stored for up to 8 months.
Battery WIFI function is a SIM card built inside the battery, which can transmit 4G signal to our cell phone and computer to access the Internet, but wifi/4G traffic has to be purchased from us. This wifi function is mainly used in some energy storage ecosystem that needs network, of course, it can also be used for multiple people to access the Internet in emergency.
The pressure relief valve will not release any gas under normal circumstances unless there is a fault inside the battery that causes gas to be generated and the pressure inside the battery will increase. For safety reasons, adding a pressure relief valve is to allow internal pressure release.
Our lithium-ion technology uses the most advanced built-in battery protection system to prevent damage to the battery. It is kindly for you to choose the charger developed by RoyPow, so that you can maximize your batteries safely.
Yes, lithium-ion batteries can be recharged at any time. Unlike lead acid batteries, it won't damage the battery to utilize opportunity charging, which means a user could plug the battery in during a lunch break to top off the charge and finish their shift without the battery getting too low.
Yes, but two points should be noted.
1. it is generally only recommended for charging AGM and lead-acid batteries with capacities below 12V 50AH for the best charging experience.
2. disconnect the charger from the battery immediately after fully charged. Please do not connect the charger to the battery for a long time to charge the battery while the charger is energized to prevent reducing the life of the lead-acid battery. Please disconnect the charger when it is fully charged.
Not recommended. In case of severe cold weather below 0°C, the self-heating model can be charged while the standard model cannot be charged. If the two batteries are connected in series or parallel, the battery system will work abnormally.
If the battery cell temperature is already below 0°C when charging the battery, after connecting to the charger, the charger will prioritize heating the battery to 16°C before charging the battery. If the battery cell temperature drops to 3°C again during the charging process, the charger will stop charging the battery and heat up the battery cell again until the cell temperature reaches 16°C, then the charger will charge the battery cell again. The cycle is repeated!
1. Click on the shopping cart in the upper right corner of the website.
2. Click "Checkout"
3. Enter the discount code, click "apply", and then finish the payment.
Please contact the website customer service email to help you solve the problem email@example.com